Samsung Video Calling How Can You Use The Video Call Function On A Samsung Impression?

How can you use the Video Call function on a Samsung Impression? - samsung video calling

My friend and I went clear to AT & T cricket that we give the impression of Samsung phones compatible video calling, but we can not use for any reason. If we use them, says: "Share the video connection is not available, try." The online search led me here to my question is: What can I do to correct this problem, or if it solve a problem. Thank you!

1 comments:

Jynx said...

If you use the Share button video, also came to me. But do not know anyone with that special ability to prove it. I think you're on the phone to prove it. When the two tried to AT & T, on the phone next to each other and to get tested.

I would ask you, the CD that receive it, but you do not know what is in it. It only works on PC and I have a Mac

If this fails, try calling customer service.

Hope that helps a little.

Post a Comment