1 Mg Benzodiazepine Urine Test Will This Damage Be Permanent?

Will this damage be permanent? - 1 mg benzodiazepine urine test

from September / October that lorazepam Mai have used 8-10 times. 1 time in early September (2 mg), then about 3 times in early October (1-1.5 mg) and again in early December (.5)

I will be reused with a low dose end December, then I was until last week dry. Hare 2 Thursday, i 1,5, then on Tuesday, after I, 5 uses.

was 6 days from today, and I took 5 mg. today
I am the cognitive problems with the use of benzodiazepines, which I explained what I care about basic cognitive problems associated anxiety? as my theraputic use of the term or long term?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lorazepam, are required ... or you care?
If you self-sufficiency in drugs .. Sometimes you might get carried away cause long term effects ...

Anonymous said...

Lorazepam, are required ... or you care?
If you self-sufficiency in drugs .. Sometimes you might get carried away cause long term effects ...

Post a Comment