Models Kilos What Does A Kilo Of FAT Look Like? I Would Like A Photo Of A Real Kilo Of Fat Please!?

What does a Kilo of FAT look like? I would like a photo of a Real kilo of fat please!? - models kilos

Hello!

I am looking for an image of a metric "kilo" of the AFL. Hey Yuck! ;-) So many pictures as possible would be great, I know that the company Xenical diet pills used to make one pound of fat stores of chemicals in their model, practice, etc. in a big motivator, for sale 1 kg of fat at each of the replicas anything in mind? (Australia?)

Love Sarah

2 comments:

I'm Back...LMAO! said...

Well, to put it simply ...... a whole roast chicken, chicken skin, cut and pasted look under the skin ..... There are a lot of fat, similar to human fat. Its ..... yellow and hard, but I think it 100x worse. Senario had to pass through even the worst, when I was younger and neighbors watchin boy. I was skating and fell and cut her leg, almost half ..... and saw all his big muscle behind his ... was .... Gross So now when I see .... Chicken fat I Get flash back ..... I hope this can be a visual for you.

djinnes said...

Just go to the supermarket and ask the butcher to 2.2 pounds of tallow (beef fat) or fat - this is the same, except that it has made (cooked down). You can store in the refrigerator to discourage you from snacks, etc., then when you are done, you can mix in some bird food and give our feathered friends - they love it! especially the pictures.

Post a Comment