Pic Of Brazilian Wax Jobs Ladies Which Color Is Best For My Hair? Pic Included!?

Ladies which color is best for my hair? Pic Included!? - pic of brazilian wax jobs

I want to .. go dark brown or medium brown, my mother wants to stay with my girlfriend, but I like brown hair and I'm tired of my girlfriend. She thinks I'll wash, but what do you think? My eyes are blue, light blue. Heres what I wrote in the color:%% http://www.brazilian-people.com/Brazilan 20Models/images/Adriana 20Lima
http://illustratorworld.com/users/c/cd/cd-marcus/a91.jpg
20lima.jpg http://www.casafree.com/modules/xcgal/albums/userpics/21513/normal_adriana%

My Picture: http://babydoll01xox.piczo.com/?preview=y&cr=7&rfm=y

PS: My complexion is your average .. not just who is actually bronze. I am of course so my skin is tanned Tho. It is not as dark as the girl in the photo (Adriana Lima)

17 comments:

Kristen G said...

I sincerely believe that you will be better with blonde, it seems very natural for you!

SunShyn said...

maybe a few brown with a few different sounds ... No more than two or three ....

ifyoulovehim, t e l l him<3 said...

# 3 is the best coffee, but I must say that your hair blond.

ifyoulovehim, t e l l him<3 said...

# 3 is the best coffee, but I must say that your hair blond.

lanette said...

In the last, especially since the eyes are blue, I think it's really good.

silversk... said...

It would be very nice, with dark brown on the first image. The blonde does not seem a bit with the tone of the skin (maybe just me), but I think that with the first color.

Whatever you decide, I hope it's great.

CrankyWh... said...

3. The stress in any case, the best eyes and define their cheekbones, especially in the hair of medium length. It does not worry! And it is almost perfect for fall here! Hope this helps. Good luck!

♫VikkiVa... said...

u chould go with the former is much better

♫VikkiVa... said...

u chould go with the former is much better

♫VikkiVa... said...

u chould go with the former is much better

tricia s said...

Brown net.

luvlygrl said...

Choose the third attempt, pic is beautiful and the color is perfect for autumn!

luvlygrl said...

Choose the third attempt, pic is beautiful and the color is perfect for autumn!

I <3 The Cute Funny One said...

U 1 1 should be used with the 3rd 1 Highlights

crazybea... said...

Ah! You should. seems a lot about you.

crazybea... said...

Ah! You should. seems a lot about you.

crazybea... said...

Ah! You should. seems a lot about you.

Post a Comment