... Feeling Dizzy On And Off All The Time Why Did I Wake Up Feeling Dizzy And Off-balance?

Why did i wake up feeling dizzy and off-balance? - ... feeling dizzy on and off all the time

I generally follow a typical routine, sleep between 10:30 and midnight and waking Clock 6.30-7.30. But last night I stayed up all night and sleep to 4:30 clock in the morning, around 5th That is very unusual for me ... not remain for some reason ... but are left behind to spend time with friends. I thought I would sleep until noon, but could not logged in, I woke up sleeping at 9 clock. When I get up, I felt very dizzy, but I was awake. I felt strange and out of balance, as if drunk. I must add that drinking a beer the night before, ate normally, and I'm not on drugs. What I want to be so sick? I could not record for 2 hours. Everything was spinning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment