What Should I Bring For My G1 Ontario I'm 18 And Got My Ontario Drivers License Suspended, What Should I Do?

I'm 18 and got my Ontario drivers license suspended, what should I do? - what should i bring for my g1 ontario

OK, I'm in a situation f'ed up. In the first case last summer, I got my speeding fine at then end of last year, I have another OPP. The first to set a date to be September, but the next I went to court to fix a hearing date, but it was too late and was convicted. Now there are only 2 days, he was arrested by chance with a couple of my friends (I personally think he has worn black BC BC only 3 other police cars for no reason, not a bad fellow, no criminal court that shortly) and Then, after examining my license / insurance agent told me that under my license because his suspension would have been the result of free entry and someone to drive. In addition, I received a ticket for dřívíng license. Sometimes I feel like I'm in the wrong place, wrong time, but I am responsible for my own actions. I have many questions, you can somehow an accident lawyer in order to open the file on my ticket again and go to court for that? Bc'll do something that has not received from my Demerit points. My sister told me that most probably after payment of the fine police license has expired, then back to the G1, is that true? I enjoy racing and never speed, but if I did, I got a ticket for them. So I am very confused, I do not know what to do, help me pleaseeee. I drive my car sitting there, I know its my fault, but is definitely out of this ???.......:-(

0 comments:

Post a Comment