Brown Glitter Toilet Seat Is It 'WRONG' To Paint A Toilet Chocolate Brown?

Is it 'WRONG' to paint a toilet chocolate brown? - brown glitter toilet seat

My mother and my best friend, thinks it is wrong to my bathroom shock brown color? Havnt that had never seen, but I think this could be wrong? You know why? but I think it is in the light of an old house for 20 years with images of shock beige and brown, which went well? I have found in glittering gold curtains and a shiny gold dress and all other stainless steel .. Toilet brush, BIN, lighting ect ect ... I need to change the switch, but I think it's great. this is very brave and courageous all?

6 comments:

BigTibby said...

I paint my bathroom every morning ...... Chocolate brown and then download it.

TommyMc said...

I do not think there's anything necessarily wrong with a chocolate bath ... but I'm not painting, with the exception of the seat. It appears that you have done ...... How this is done in practice? The original color of the dress is a baked enamel is impervious to water and resistant to any kind of laundry. I can not imagine that you could find a picture should be held to abuse. Can you imagine the damage if the paint starts to come? I think you should go with the original color of the toilet, or by a one that fits your organization. Do what you want based ..... are easy and inexpensive to replace, unless you are satisfied with the results.

kravdraa said...

I think the glossy finish on the toilet, it will be difficult to remain for colors.

Felicia said...

If you experience these problems, while his new life will begin to lose or call 1-800 to 1-800 call Stanley Steema boat is your house cleaner!

William B said...

Color all colors you want
That he was a free country [in]

Adrianka said...

show you a picture? lighter then make a statement. :)

Post a Comment